This is the perfect little treat for yourself or even to gift wrap it into beautiful little packets to give to friends and family. Both perfect for children and adults! These fudge treats are absolutely soft and yummy!
Here’s how you make them!
- 1 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup crushed candy cane or peppermint candy
- a pinch or two of coarse sea salt
- Prepare an 8×8 inches or 9×9 inches baking dish by lining it with foil or baking paper. Lightly spray the lining with a non stick cooking spray.
- Over low heat, melt the dark chocolate. Once chocolate is smooth and completely melted, mix in the condensed milk chocolate and a pinch of sea salt until completely incorporated. Mixture will be thick.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and smooth into an even layer with a rubber spatula.
- Melt the milk in the microwave (about 45-60 seconds of heating). Pour the melted chocolate over the fudge and spread evenly. Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and the crushed candy cane.
- Let cool completely at room temperature for 3-4 hours (you can speed set in the fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour, but expect condensation on the fudge if you try to serve it at room temperature.
- Cut into 1 inch pieces to serve and enjoy! 🙂
2 thoughts on “Candy Cane Fudge”
Is this going to be your “secret santa” present? 😁
Skickat från min Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.
It could be.. 🙂