Enjoy a lovely evening with a yummy teeny tiny raspberry almond treats! They are tasty, bite size and gluten free! Plus they are easy to make!
Here’s how you make them!
The Almond bottom
- 250 g almond flour
- 125 g sugar
- 60 g egg whites (roughly from two large eggs)
The Raspberry Buttercream
- 200 grams Margarine or Butter – at room temperature
- 3 dl Icing Sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 dl Mixed Raspberries – can use frozen as well, just make sure to strain of excess water
- 300 g White chocolate
- Dried raspberry (or sugar pearls which ever you prefer)
- Firstly you will start by baking the almond bottoms. In a bowl, blend in the almond flour, and sugar until completely mixed through. Then add in the egg whites and mix throughly until the mixture becomes a paste and starts to leave the sides of the bowl and form a ball int he centre.
- Fill a piping bag with the mixture and dollop small disks onto a baking tray (lined with baking sheet).
- Bake int he oven at 170C for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Take out and let cool completely.
- While the almond base is being cooled you can start of your raspberry buttercream. Add icing sugar and margarin together in a bowl until blended completely.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and whisk with an electric whisk and high speed until blended completely.
- Pour the buttercream into a piping bag and let chill for 10-15 minutes in the fridge until a little more stiff.
- Take out of the fridge and pipe onto your cooled almond base.
- Then out the little almond raspberry bites into the fridge to cool some more.
- While in the fridge, melt the white chocolate completely.
- Take out the almond and raspberry bites and dip each one in the white chocolate until completely coated. Then garnish with the dried raspberry (or sugar pearls) and then place back into the fridge for 15 min.
- And they are ready to be devoured! Enjoy!