INSTAGRAM: @bakedbyammna #bakedbyammna
So here’s the thing. I love Chocolate and one thing that I absolute love is brownies! It’s something I could keep eating , like, FOREVER! Now , in order to not make myself feel so bad by finishing an entire batch of brownies is that I thought of making them in to stupidly soft chewy brownie cookies and added chocolate chips and topped with sea salt to give it an extra balance of flavor.
Here’s how you bake them!
- 250g chocolate (I used 75% dark chocolate)
- 50g unsalted butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 65g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp espresso (strong and cooled)
- 1/2tsp vanilla paste (or extract)
- 100g flour
- 35g cocoa powder (I used strong and dark cocoa powder)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Extra sea salt to sprinkle on top with
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line two large baking sheets with baking paper, lightly butter the baking paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl melt butter and chocolate together.
- Once melted, add in both the sugars and eggs and whisk with a paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
- Then add in the vanilla and espresso. Beat until incorporated.
- Pour in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sea salt. Beat until mixed.
- Scoop out the cookies onto the baking tray and sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Bake for 8-9 min take out and let set for 10 min before taking the off the tray.
And Voila! They’re ready to enjoy! 😉